Applicants must submit a business case on ‘Building a Better World at Work’ for Businesses and Nonprofits
10 scholarship holders will each receive a scholarship in the amount of Rs 1 lakh and a two-month internship with EY in a service line of their choice
Build a business case for ‘a better working world’ and win a scholarship worth Rs 1 lakh from Ernst & Young Global Limited (EY), a London-based multinational professional services network that is one of the four major accounting firms in the world.
The EY scholarship program is for students who are pursuing their graduation studies at colleges across the country and aims to recognize and encourage entrepreneurship among them.
To apply, eligible applicants will be required to submit a business case on ‘Building a Better World for Work’, intended for either a non-profit or a for-profit organization.
A panel of judges will select 10 EY Fellows from the submitted nominations, whose names will be announced in March 2022. Each of the Fellows will receive a scholarship of Rs 1 lakh, in addition to industry-recognized digital credentials on the future. skills. Successful candidates will also be offered a two-month internship with EY in a service line of their choice.
How to apply for the EY scholarship program:
- Visit the official EY website, https://www.ey.com/en_in/careers/ey-scholarship, and register with your personal information.
- Submit your business case after registration, providing your full name, as well as the contact number and email address provided during registration
- Each business case should be presented in a PowerPoint presentation format with a maximum of seven slides, the file size of which should not exceed 5MB.
- The EY panel will select and select the top 50 finalists based on their business models.
- The 50 finalists must present their respective business cases to the judges for final selection.
- The names of the top 10 academics chosen by the EY jury will be announced in March 2022.
Applicants must register for the scholarship program on the official website no later than December 31st and submit their business cases.
Every business case idea presented by scholarship applicants must be innovative, have clear thinking and a passion to win, and have an impact on the world of work.
Applicants who want more information can click on the Frequently Asked Questions tab on the official EY website.
Last updated on Nov 02, 2021