According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global market generated $26.03 billion in 2020 and is expected to bring in $39.50 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2021 to 2028. report offers in-depth analysis of changing market dynamics, value chain, major segments, regional scenarios, key investment pockets and competitive landscape.
Rising demand for household cleaning products, rising disposable incomes and living standards are driving the growth of the global toilet paper market. However, the high cost of raw materials is hampering the growth of the market. On the other hand, lifestyle changes and increased disposable income offer new opportunities in the years to come.
There has been a trend and substantial growth in the manufacture of personal hygiene products to prevent the spread of dirt, germs, bacteria and viruses. In developed countries and other parts of the world, toilet paper has gained popularity as an effective cleanser after defecation. It has been used in various commercial industries including hospitals, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, offices, schools and colleges. Moreover, its popularity has gained traction in the countries.
There has been an increase in demand for toilet paper in several personal hygiene products due to its excellent absorbent quality as it has thick paper layers. Consumers are more and more fond of toilet paper, due to its low cost, which leads to an increase in market demand for different variants of toilet paper. However, toilet papers cause problems for adults who suffer from hemorrhoids or piles, and this factor is expected to hamper the growth of the toilet paper market.
Get Detailed Impact Analysis of COVID-19 on Toilet Paper Market @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6873?reqfor=covid
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a positive impact on the toilet paper market in terms of sales and demand.
- An increase in the need for toilet paper was seen in the market during the initial phase of the lockdown due to the effect of panic buying. The report offers a detailed segmentation of the global toilet paper market based on type, end-use, distribution channel, and region. Based on type, the one-fold segment held the highest share in 2020, contributing more than half of the total share, and is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period. However, the two-ply segment is expected to experience the highest CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2028.
On an end-user basis, the commercial segment contributed the highest market share in 2020, accounting for nearly three-fifths of the global toilet paper market, and is expected to maintain its leading status throughout the period. forecast. However, the residential segment is expected to show the fastest CAGR of 5.7% from 2021 to 2028.
Main results of the study
- By type, the monoply segment held the major share of 54.2% of the toilet paper market in 2020.
- By end use, the commercial segment market was valued at $15.4 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach $22.7 Billion by 2028.
- By distribution channel, the online store segment has witnessed a significant growth rate during the forecast period.
- By region, North America held the largest share and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current toilet paper market trends, estimates and size dynamics from 2021 to 2028 to identify prevailing opportunities.
Schedule a FREE consultation call with our analysts/industry experts to find a solution for your business
Download a sample copy of [email protected] https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6873
Based on region, North America accounted for the largest share in terms of revenue in 2020, contributing nearly two-fifths of the total market share, and is expected to retain its dominant share by 2028. However, LAMEA is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period.
The major players of the global toilet paper market analyzed in the research are Caprice, Essity, Georgia-Pacific LLC, Naturelle Consumer Products LTD, Orchids Tissue Paper Products, P&G, Traidcraft, Kimberly – Clark Corporation, Unilever and Velvet CARE.
Schedule a FREE consultation call with our analysts/industry experts to find a solution for your business @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/13437
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global corporations as well as small and medium enterprises with unparalleled quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.